Welcome

Hello.
Welcome to a very eco-friendly blog, officiallyjlme.bs.com. (although the skin doesn't look sombre).(:
Profile

Profile Here.
Hi, I'm Joshua. I live on the Earth and my school is also somewhere on Earth. (of course) I like this skin because I like geography. I also like other subjects such as maths. (in case I insult some of my subject teachers...) One more thing. No vulgarities are allowed in the cbox. I will block you if you do so.
Tagboard

Tagboard here.


Credits

All graphics and codings by designer bwrp. Font by dafont.com.
Wednesday, 21 May 2008
►-
yesterday so shuang lor. went 2 T2's sakae sushi. den went 2 suntec city. bought donuts from donut factory and ice-cream from haagen daz. den, finally went home, rushed thru all the homework. May 18. went to terminal 3. it was so big lor. but i advise all of u not 2 go 2 the kopitiam. v. ex. a bowl of noodles cost 5-6 dollars leh. May 19. went 2 pasir ris park. quite fun. den go to a restaurant with my cousins.

Labels:

/7:17:00 pm