Welcome

Hello.
Welcome to a very eco-friendly blog, officiallyjlme.bs.com. (although the skin doesn't look sombre).(:
Profile

Profile Here.
Hi, I'm Joshua. I live on the Earth and my school is also somewhere on Earth. (of course) I like this skin because I like geography. I also like other subjects such as maths. (in case I insult some of my subject teachers...) One more thing. No vulgarities are allowed in the cbox. I will block you if you do so.
Tagboard

Tagboard here.


Credits

All graphics and codings by designer bwrp. Font by dafont.com.
Monday, 8 December 2008
â–ºthe tokyo trip
DAY 1 WEDNESDAY
we woke up early in the morning 2 go 2 the airport. 6.30. so sleepy... but din sleep on the plane. was watchin tv... heehee. saw a national geographic and it was real cheap!!! 7 sing dollars. isnt it cheap? when we boarded the plane, it was so empty. lololol? now nobody hv money 2 travel mah... count myself lucky. the breakfast was delicious. n we saw mt fuji on the plane! when we reached narita airport, it was soooo empty. not as crowded as changi airport. den a person's baggage frm our tour was bound 2 usa!!! lol?! den we nid 2 wait. so borin... den we started our journey to shinjuku. saw isetan of japan style. but din walk long. the shinjuku station was enormous! den we went back 2 the prince hotel. will continue next time.

Labels:

/4:13:00 pm